Keith O’Brien’s experience spans writing, editing, and content and digital marketing strategy.
- Helped Unruly reimagine and deliver an insights report for one of its biggest clients.
- Wrote the development plan and project managed the launch of AgendaZoom.
- Helped Wise PR launch the Cannabis PR Firm site and blog
- Created a content plan for an global consultant organization intranet
Global SVP, Insight and Solutions at Unruly
June 26, 2018, Ian was senior to Keith but didn’t manage directly
Keith recently joined our team leading an insight project whose purpose was to WOW our biggest and most important client, P&G. He did a superb job. Despite being given a very loose brief and a very raw set of data with which to work, Keith drew out the most important insights and arranged them into a coherent and compelling story. Extremely thoughtful, articulate and perceptive, Keith sees what others do not, and is able to explain his ideas to lay people. Such storytelling capabilities are sometimes under-valued but are, in fact, extremely rare and invaluable. In addition, Keith was a pleasure to work with, a very positive presence around the office and always willing to go the extra mile helping out colleagues.
Founder, AgendaZoom, a brand of Pop-Up Media LLC
Keith has been an essential counselor and consultant to me as I have worked to establish my start-up, AgendaZoom. From the beginning, he has helped me bring focus to the process, helping me move from idea to reality. I would not be as far along in the journey without him.
Keith is the master at un-sticking a project. While grounded in what is achievable and doable at every level, he has a keen sense of the potential behind every project, and designs a plan to accommodate those future needs.
On a practical level, he knows the digital universe in both theoretical and hands-on ways. He is also my favorite brainstorm partner – asking pointed questions to tease out the strengths and weaknesses in every idea or plan. He is generous with his extensive knowledge, network, and ideas.
Keith is incredibly reliable and responsible – never leaving me in any doubt that I have his focus and that he is bringing me his best contribution. He is high-functioning at every level of micromanaging that exists – whether you want to dig into every detail, or you just want him to go away and work out the solution.
- If you are looking at a blank piece of paper, and don’t know where to start – especially with digital content, call Keith.
- If you have hit a roadblock, with 100s of things coming at you and you can’t figure out the path forward, call Keith.
- If you have a lot of egos fighting a turf battle but not seeing clearly the opportunity, call Keith.
- If you have an amazing idea that you want to launch but you don’t have the first idea how to get going, call Keith.
Select an option below to see more of my work.